Thursday 11 September 2008

Friday Night 07 - tune into the revolution waltz

IMU(international medical university) Friday Night is a talent show by the family of IMU students, people can do anything on the stage like band performance,singing, dancing, kung fu, cook, etc etc...

And so glad that i participated! wakaka...i chose not to throw my sweet voice to the and show my brilliant dance move to the audience because...

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SING AND DANCE...

and also because i very shy..hahaha...so, i chose the other way to conquer the stage as below:



tataa~~here was the back drop designed by me...


This is a man, holding his heart and with the microphone...looks like hitman huh..
Quoted "Sing your heart"



And this was the BIGGEST NAKED WOMEN with a rose that i have ever draw...i never expect that the effect came out so nice...nice curve...hahaha
Quoted: "Play your soul"

Both Drawing were done on 5m long cloth, with BELAKA paint, and is all handmade...really need to thanks for the help from penthouse-housemate...mmh..i still remember KEN painted the 'hitman' all in black wei...hahaha


This is KEN (老野)


And when the lights turn off, an image will project out from the projector onto the middle of both poster, with liew jiun helps, noise and old film texture were added:



The skull again, was draw by using MS Paint, and edited using Photoshop...



And special thanks to ah lui for lending her camera to me
and many thanks to my lady that always reminds me that i'm not ironman..haha..


My ah lui from tong sampah

My dad always ask why am i so busy that time, may be this is one of the reason that he didn't know~haha

阿爸,我唔唏唔想番屋企嘠...原谅个时的我吧~!!哈哈

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well done!!! You are great!!! Do I have pleasure to ask you create some art work for me?

FisH said...

oh oh...i'm glad to help if only i know who u r...hahaha

FisH said...

hmmh...U sounds like liew jiun...hahaha.

sorry if i guess wrongly

huiyen said...

u still owe me my zodiac piccie loudao..boHHOooHOoo

Anonymous said...

oh...u r wrong, i'm not liew jiun. Thank you 1st for willing to help me.