Monday 22 September 2008

Creative School

I had a very creative primary school time...this is the prove...



I'm so proud that i got silver for this 'wear and run' event...it is not easy, the game go like this:

First,u only got your short pants and singlet on..
5m in front of you is your socks
another 5m in front of you is your school shoes
another 5m ahead of your school shoes is the final stuff that you need to put on, your school shirt
after you finish wearing back all your stuff, you need to run to the final checkpoint

Creative leh!!!

if only that SOMEONE didn't wear my shirt, probably i already had a gold for this..
i can still remember i wear back HIS shirt and run like wearing kimono...
and so ngam that my friend feihing won this tittle too...


Not only a GOLD...but a better, nicer trophy...got Olympic's-ringlike-design somemore...

At first i thought he was the one that grab my shirt, but he got champion two years before me. he is so lucky that he born earlier than me...aiks >.<

Fated...respect.

这就是命运啊~~~认命吧...
吾爱三德!!!

1 comment:

ti3nD said...

lolz. very interesting for such a run. shud modify and include it for orientation also :)