Sunday 21 March 2010

I paid the rental d wei!

Weeks ago my room was flooded with water, leaking from the ceiling, while i was away
and today i experience the live show while a sudden heavy down pour strike...

"I PAID THE RENTAL D WEI!!"


This was the first time I'm so desperate for pails, container,
RICE bowl


The water is even more dirty than my mind, stink too...


"oooikkk~~"

Travis - Why does it always rain on me~~

This reminds me of the flat i used to stay in Glasgow,
was leaking water from the tank days before exam too

Can i get excempted from the exam by telling
my poison book was spoilt during this incidence?

包租婆, 点解漏水啊???

5 comments:

咖啡欣。caffeine said...

what a 'nice' condition

Fei said...

This call 猪笼进水嘛...hahaha~~

gobi said...

wah !! where u find so many pails hahaha

FisH said...

caffeine: haha.ya, NICE

Gobi: the red+blue were mine, i dig every corner of the house and got others.haha

snow-v-vicky said...

haha..long time din visit ur blog...drawing still the great one!!..love love love~~