Saturday 25 October 2008

I'm not a boy, not yet a man~

I went to a shopping mall today and i do not know why my legs bring me to the toy department, and i saw lots of LEGO were on sell, and i bought one home with £3.59


the Fireman


I still like LEGO now a day, probably because my dad use LEGO to lure me in order to score well in the exam since I was 6...

For age from 5 to 10 is actually stated on the box (=.=''')

Paiseh...

miss that old man in Malaysia...aiks

Think i'm going to use the same technique on my future daughter, so that she can be more creative and not train to be a professional Barbie doll dressing consultant.

儿时不出声的玩伴---LEGO积木

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love lego too...but never own one..sad case...barbie doll not good meh?? playing the dress might become fashion designer...hehe...i think is better to let her play both

FisH said...

My daughter dressing room with be her own boutique then...NO!

hahaha...

"被诅咒的烂水瓶~" said...

LEGO is the best...but ex...hahahha...
Dun let your daughter eat up all those tiny little parts of LEGO...
Nanti, grow up d bcome like LeGO...
Hahahha...can u imagine a LEGO real man?! Tat's must be cool...
*Reminds me about the Bikini Penguin...I bet u forgot what inspire you to draw tat Bikini Penguin d...hehehhehe =P

Cheers man~
SeeHowLar~

Anonymous said...

agree ....own boutique not good..but if the boutique can make money...then i agree....
there got such job work in lego company, which is help to display the lego, build the model...beaches, city, war field...very cool...

huiyen said...

i never had barbie doll u know..my childhood games were remote control cars and lego and play doh and robots.

i miss them. hehe

FisH said...

"被诅咒的烂水瓶~" : haha...i could remember that the penguin was inspired by you

anonymous: I shall apply it as a part time job then~ho ho ho

huiyen: mmmh...seems like your GREAT childhood turned yourself into a barbie doll.

I can see your wardrobe is expending...hahaha

"被诅咒的烂水瓶~" said...

Haha...the penguin was actually a cold joke by HuiMean...
"Why 鹅 won't die at north pole but 鸭 and 鸡 die?!"
Hahahah...
Looking forward for your next productions...
Lets make a gathering sometimes...wana 'see how handsome' u are now...hahahha =)