Monday 15 December 2008

I can't STICK my butt on the chair to study!

The strongest glue in the world can't stick my butt to study for exam, cuz words kill me. But if someone give me colour papers and cutting tools, i would not leave them even if my dad pointed a gun at my head just to ask me to eat lunch.


A day to remember: week before Christmas 2006






Sacrificed all my Dragon Ball shinny cards again~







3D Bear and Pig~




spent hours to make all these to some of my friends with known address.
Miss those days man~

Happy New Year everyone~

and i'm suffering from studying Drug Delivery System (DDS) for my exam tomorro >.<
All the best everyone~

冲啊!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ahahah eh seriously looking at all ur art pieces n everything else that u produce, it's such a waste ure not doing art... eheheh
but nvm lar gambateh
only 6 more months to go !

weithian said...

hoho!

i love handmades too! :) the feeling of giving it to ppl, 钱不能买! lol.

good ones there.

but hey, i see my name on it. it's gonna be in my pigeon hole td then? you know my add ma:) LOL -.-||

jk ;)

FisH said...

Karen: if i study art i can't get to know u d lo..hahaha

Thian: To some ppl,Handmade is nothing when compare to present that can be trade with money~~

haha...i knew ur address~

;)

Iamfaust said...

*amazed*
lol my sifu forever!

YewJinn said...

i must say, u r the most creative guy i've ever met. from ur great masterpieces to computer artworks. damn u r the real jack of all trades. i'm practically amazed with ur attention to details. Luv ur works to bit. Dude,how i wish i could be Sylar from the tv show Heroes,so dat i coud steal ur abilities...lol

Anonymous said...

huhu...and this card is still in my drawer..=)