Sunday 2 November 2008

18 steps from 0

Mmmh...my dad is actually quite a romantic person, he used to create poem for my mom when he was working in Singapore for 7 years while my mom was in Malaysia~

One of the poem that dad told me and i can never forget was like this:


望你不要变心肠,
(wish that you would not change your mind)

待我还乡把愿贘。
(wait me come back fulfill my wish )

虽然长路崎岖多,
(although the path is always up and down)

有你伴我不怕长。
(it would not be long when you accompany me )
(sorry upon my poor translation.haha)


Respect man~~not many guys now in the world will create love poem for their partner~

neither me~hahaha...

because I always get very low marks for my language subjects...

But i do inherited my dad's gene, if I write a love poem, it will goes like this:



Hope that a picture means thousand words to you,
Happy 18th steps
to my beloved hotmoomoo
and
thank you.


If anyone wants to learn the technique of how to write a good poem, you can ask for the help from Gobi sifu, his translated my dad's poem into this:

far and away in the distance,
I see you there all alone,
ill walk along the winding road.

through life’s ups and downs,
with many smiles, hugs and tears,
Just for each other’s love,

Salute!


哎~绝世情诗当今少少少...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think ur dad must be a very good husband who sayang ur mum very much. And i think u hv inherited this point fr ur dad as well!^^

-fr the anonymous who help u do free promotion.(the prettier one)*ehem*..lols-

Anonymous said...

ur home got a lovely dad....

fo said...

so sweet~~~~~~~~

Anonymous said...

好诗好诗....
世伯果然好罗曼蒂克兼满腹经论...
四姑娘你都有得到世伯唧遗传啊...
还记得我们俩一起在IMU作过的诗吗?
但今非昔比...
现在你可作情诗, 我却作悲情诗...唉...

=二少=

FisH said...

to 二少:

waaa...oimeh,no worry

create any poem will keep your brain from aging

haha